DIH’s Current Career Openings.
Data Engineer Position
Data In Harmony (DIH) provides complete and accurate financial data for multiple asset classes and markets around the world. We help our clients get better results with complete and accurate data that is still as raw as possible. Our data experts ensure our clients get the data they need, reliably delivered under user-friendly license terms, and for a price that fits their budget. DIH also licenses the same data engineering tools it uses to pull in raw data, process it, and deliver finished files to end-users in various formats.
- Ingest, validate, and clean raw data files (mostly delimited text files) from various sources.
- Create data products for delivery to our clients.
- Deliver data to end-users via ftp download and API.
- Manage end-users and analyze their usage.
- Write data loaders to ingest raw files from various sources via multiple methods (e.g. ftp, API)
- Create processes to normalize, validate and clean raw data
- Store large data sets for efficient extraction and/or analysis
- Integrate heterogeneous data to create a derived data set for delivery to end-users via bulk file download, web GUI or API
- Implement platform to manage end-user accounts and entitlements & permissions
- Knowledge about ETL, as well as data cleaning, integration, storage, and analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Python, MySQL, and AWS
DIH was founded in 2016 in Austin, Texas by an entrepreneur with 20+ years of experience in FinTech and the capital markets. We are well-funded and profitable, and striving to grow our offering to include more unique data sets.
DIH is an equal opportunity employer.